Accounting History Virtual Seminar / 9 septembre 2021
Accounting History Virtual Seminar
To be held online (via Zoom)
9 September 2021: 09:00-11:00 BST (AEST 18:00-20:00 and NZ DST 20:00-22:00)
Hosted by the Editors of Accounting History and Supported by: Accounting History Special Interest Group of the
Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand
Join us for an engaging virtual seminar for Accounting History supporters! The programme includes:
Curated conversation with the winners of the Robert Gibson Award 2020 – Dominic Detzen and Sebastian Hoffmann
Curator: Stephen Walker, Professor of Accounting, University of Edinburgh
Panel: Innovation in accounting historiography – where to from here?
- Carolyn Cordery, Professor of Charity Accounting and Accountability, Aston University;
- Delfina Gomes, Associate Professor, University of Minho;
- Giulia Leoni, Senior Lecturer, University of Genoa;
- Karen McBride, Reader, University of Portsmouth; and
- Christopher Napier, Professor of Accounting, Royal Holloway University of London.
Research paper: Accounting for natural disasters in historical perspective – A literature review and research agenda
- Massimo Sargiacomo, Professor of Accounting and Public Sector Management, University of Chieti-Pescara
Registration for this event will be available from June 2021. We look forward to seeing you at this engaging virtual seminar.